The VL Studios is a New York-based creative design and marketing boutique that specializes in online brand building in the digital landscape. From design and production to brand marketing, we bring together a team of professionals with backgrounds in the arts, entertainment, consulting, computer science, and data science to provide superior creative services to professionals in various fields. Our goal is to exchange ideas, learn, and create brands that speak to the desired audience.
One of our unique focus areas is our holistic approach to company branding. Holistic branding is a visionary practice that brings together market research, communications, and visual design to build an experience through visual language and consumer-focused brand strategizing. From brand design to brand delivery and further acceleration, this approach combines creative design, technology, data science, and marketing to achieve a holistic and successfully executed delivery to the customer. We tailor our package offerings to meet the client's goals and business objectives.
Our process for a successful branding campaign includes:
- Online consulting, during which we learn about the client's goals, expectations, and business model. We view branding and marketing mainly as an opportunity to improve the way a company communicates with its customers and the quality of the experience they provide.
- Content design brainstorming and production process, which covers our client's graphic design, web design, and social media content needs.
- Technical delivery, which includes content optimization and campaign adjustments to provide the best user experience and first brand exposure no matter which device or platform is used. We live in a world where more and more people use various technological devices, providing new opportunities to create meaningful and adaptive brand experiences, from tech wearables to augmented reality platforms.
- Unification of brand experiences, which is one of the worst pitfalls that makes many companies lose control over the consistency and harmony of consumer experience. In the age of various social media platforms, traditional media, and new technologically advanced devices, it is hard to keep track of every experience that goes out from a single brand, especially when departments don't maintain transparent and efficient communication. We try to make sure to not only launch a series of new content or a whole new brand, but also make sure that there are no minor details left out of sight from previous pitfalls.
- Brand acceleration is the final and most exciting step in the brand building process. While a brand, a new platform, or product might be launched, it is important to keep using data to further customize and test out certain elements with your direct audience. Once the data is there, solid groundwork in place, it doesn't only become easier and more efficient for a company to boost their sales and visibility, but it will also become cheaper. With the right content, initial testing, and organic traffic built up, it becomes cheaper to further boost your audience with much more cost-effective ads and boosted content. Get the ball rolling before you give it an extra kick.
I hope this gives you a little bit of an idea into what we've been working on and let's keep this conversation going. What are your strategies for effective brand building and marketing?